Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yelp

I did two reviews for Amherst restaurants:

Antonio's Pizza

and

Regatta Deli

This website is definitely very cool and helpful. It is nice to get reviews from a lot of different people who are just writing them to write them. It is not the restaurant writing a good review for their success. It is real, and that's what I like about it. You can get reviews for places all over too. It will be a great help when I am on vacation somewhere and am looking for a place to get a drink or a bite to eat.

I can see myself in the future writing a review for a restaurant or place that I had a bad experience at. I wouldn't want someone to have the same bad experience, and it would almost be a revenge thing. Like "Your service sucked. OK I'm gonna tell everyone about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment